Friday 16 April 2010

Those long run blues!


It doesn't seem 5 mins since a few of us were up in the Scottish capital city last year. But here we are again, Jim,Lynne, Big T, Laura, Dave, Jan, Nigel, Judith, Sheila and this time about 20 others!

Yes I am talking about the Edinburgh Marathon and hopefully we won't be frying in 80degrees heat this time. Mind you it was OK for us doing the tichy relay event, but for Jim, Nige and Big T it wasn't funny. Well I didn't see em laugh anyway.

Quite a few of us are doing the marathon so I'll keep you posted.

It's been mentioned before but we had a fantastic time in France (that's me finishing the race)and we really have made friends for life.

anyway as the say in russia musgow! Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
likes a laugh, can be mad, but not generally sad. loves ; Sheila, Robby, William, Jake and Clair Maltby Running Club Rotherham United