Wednesday 19 January 2011

2011 Here We Come

Happy New Year everyone!

I have finally got off my Harris and decided to send another enthralling blog to everyone. What a start to the year with Brian completing a South Yorkshire double in the Cross Country Championships as both league winner and the championship in his age group (over 60's). He did all this without the aid of support stockings, Kendal mint cake, porridge, paracetamols or any other pharmaceuticals. what a man! Well done Brian!

Special mention too to Barbara who picked up third in her age group (over 20's). yes I am still as diplomatic as ever.

Hope that you can all make the AGM/presentation at the 3 TUNS, Stainton on 9th February at 7pm prompt. it should be a good night with one or two surprises.

Just in case you were wondering about the David Bellamy impression above, its from our trip to Madiera in September, when Mrs H and I decided to have a quiet holiday (if that's possible with me in it).

It will soon be Lisbon and I hope everyone is training hard. We are really looking forward to it, as it should be great.

Anyroadup

That's it for now

More Blogs soon

Bob



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
likes a laugh, can be mad, but not generally sad. loves ; Sheila, Robby, William, Jake and Clair Maltby Running Club Rotherham United